Putting the zipper insertion pin mould into wooden case or carton, or as customer's request
China wholesale high quality ZInc Alloy Die Casting zipper insertion pin mould
Who We Are?
Dongguan Helian mould Co., Ltd. Who is specialist in zipper slider mold from 1992. Our company have two old company name, one is “Liangquan” from 1992 to 1997 year, the other is “ Shunhua” from 1998 to 2005 year, under the previous boss Mr. Chen who worked in “ Huashun” mould company from Taiwan. Then new company name “ Helian “ from 2006 to now, under the present boss Mr. Wang who work in “ Liangquan”, “ Shunhua” and “ Helian” from 1993 to now.
Why Choose Us?
1. With more than 50years zipper slider mould manufacturing experience ( In taiwan more than 30 years, in China mainland more than 20years) .
2. With advanced mould processing equipment from America, Japan, Switzerland and Taiwan.
3. With intact mould producing line(R&D, Milling, Cutting, Drilling, Grinding, Manual and automatic carving, polishing, EDM, assembly, testing, etc.)
4. With excellent quality mold steel material, such as import FDAC and DAC steel.
5. With high mold hardness, such as our mold cavity have 52-54HRC
6. With high precision, the mold parts tolerance limits of 10 to 15 microns maximum, mould assembling tolerance limits of 3 to 5 microns maximum.
7. With testing on mold, the mold testing must more than 1000 shots before shipping and supply the quality test report.
8. With famous zipper company partners, such as IDEAL, CCK, 3F, SBS, SAB, HOK, HSD, etc.
9. With the majority of professional staffs who work in our company more than 10years.
10. With more quicker lead time and pretty price on the basis of same quality.
Excellent dimensional accuracy (dependent on casting material, but typically 0.1 mm for the first 2.5 cm (0.005 inch for the first inch) and 0.02 mm for each additional centimeter (0.002 inch for each additional inch).
Smooth cast surfaces (Ra 1–2.5 micrometres or 0.04–0.10 thou rms).
Thinner walls can be cast as compared to sand and permanent mold casting (approximately 0.75 mm or 0.030 in).
Inserts can be cast-in (such as threaded inserts, heating elements, and high strength bearing surfaces).
Reduces or eliminates secondary machining operations.
Rapid production rates.
Casting tensile strength as high as 415 megapascals (60 ksi).
Casting of low fluidity metals, such as zinc or zinc alloys
Die and component material and hardness for various cast metals